CA Final SFM, quick preparation tips
CA final SFM has a few topics which carry a fine weight-age in each trial which are Foreign Exchange Risk Management, Capital Budgeting, Derivatives, and Portfolio Management. But in its place of starting with a topic keeping huge concepts start with a bit lighter note and extremely interesting niche i.e. Bold Valuation.
Thereafter full acquisition and Mergers, after accomplishing these two topics with over to a larger one i.e. Portfolio management, in this formulas are extremely vital to learn. Then entire the Mutual Fund and thereafter select the most vital niche Foreign Exchange Risk Management.
Now, its turn for the final subject i.e. Capital Budgeting, in this topic leasing is one the most vital content wherefrom normally questioned are asked. In this Capital budgeting topic understand the basics and you’d learn the basic technicalities as you’d move on the topic via solving the important questions of earlier attempts. Always try to solve more and number of questions of earlier attempts theory queries.
CA Final SFM Preparation Tips
- The first major thing you need to understand that the CA final SFM is not a very hard subject and it can be managed smoothly and simply with some proper planning and guidance. A few candidates might find it extremely interesting but at a similar time this not between the easy and a most favourite subject for other candidates.
- It is vital to utilize the correct reference book for the CA final SFM from the very beginning.
- As a typical understanding ICAI study content is a must for preparation. Chapter in the study of CA final SFM has been organized to give a completely logical sequence to facilitate simple understanding.
- A numerical topic like CA final SFM Conceptual study and complete understating is much had. Conceptual lucidity it’d be hard for you to perform very well in CA final SFM subject.
- I would also recommend you one strategy that a weighty topic should be followed by a little topic. In different words after completing a weighty chapter, start an easy and small chapter.
- A fine revision planning is also very vital in a subject like CA final SFM. In case of weak revision, it’d be hard for you to recall CA final SFM concepts and formulas in the examination hall.
- Theory section can be prepared on a regular basis. Highly recommended to study at least 1 hour daily.
- The question paper of SFM is completely practical. Hence, you’ve practice solving a fine no. of questions on every topic. Always try to solve each issue on your own, despite just auditing the answer from the book or study content. SO, do practice on a usual basis, do not refer to answer from your notebook or anywhere else.
I hope you’re completely satisfied with the CA Final SFM Preparation Tips. I sincerely believe that the suggestions mentioned above would be some important help in CA Final SFM preparation. Keep in mind
SFM is a different subject and with correct planning, you can fetch incredible marks in SFM as it is the top scoring subject.
February 02, 2021
February 02, 2020
April 04, 2019
Congratulations…!! CA Harish Wadhwani for scoring 93 marks in SFM (CA Final)
Securitization CA Final SFM Securitisation a chapter in Strategic Financial Management (SFM). This is an important chapter from the CA Exam point of view as well. The concept has been explained with a comprehensive example, to make sure the concepts are very clear. It mainly talks about Debt Securitisation, Mortgage-Backed Securities, Securitisation Process, Credit Rating Continue reading
Things you should do before your CA Final Exams Clearing CA Final Exam is clearly not a simple cake walk. You need to be extremely committed to attending your CA final coaching classes. As the subjects are numerous, you need to study your lessons as and when they’re taught your respective CA final Coaching class. Continue reading
CA final SFM has a few topics which carry a fine weight-age in each trial which are Foreign Exchange Risk Management, Capital Budgeting, Derivatives, and Portfolio Management. But in its place of starting with a topic keeping huge concepts start with a bit lighter note and extremely interesting niche i.e. Bold Valuation. Thereafter full acquisition Continue reading
A Two way Quote indicates a set of two different rates of exchange known as Bid Rate and Ask Rate. In a Two Way Quotes, the rate at which bank will buy the currency and the customer will sell the currency is known as Bid Rate. The rate at which bank will sell the Continue reading
Exchange Rate A rate at which one currency can be exchanged with the other. It is a rate at which one currency expressed in terms of the other. It is a rate at which a currency can be bought or sold. Direct Quote & Indirect Quote
Need for Corporate Valuation Along with the enterprise growth, number of stakeholders also grows. Presentation of annual financial statements becomes. Curiosity of the stakeholders to understand the ‘true worth’ of their enterprise becomes translated to the concept of ‘valuation’. The market analysts, financial intermediaries, and the academicians, also attempt to apply their valuation approaches Continue reading
When Forward Interest Rate Agreements are regulated through the “Exchange”, it will become Interest Rate Futures. However, the mechanism of IRF is different from FRA. The system is designed in a manner that interest rate is made up as a marketable product. The following example, will clarify as to how interest rate futures are Continue reading